Underrated Christmas movies - Blogmas Day 4



Its blogmas day 4!! Even though it is only Day 4, I feel like December is already flying by? only me?

But in today's blog post I'm Going to share some of my favourite underrated Christmas movies. I originally discovered all of these on the Christmas 24 movie channel. That channel has some top movies and I'm sad that I can't get it anymore. But I do think a lot of these are either Freeform or a Hallmark movie. Basically cheesy movies that everyone loves at Christmas.  

Again none of these are in order of rating.



The first movie is Single Santa Seeks Mrs. Claus. Kind of obvious what its about in the title. It is such a cheesy film. A guy needs a wife, has to try to win a girl over. But I just LOVE it. 

The next is We've got Christmas Mail. As cheesy as this is, I think I love this film because she has my dream job. Replying to the kids of the town letters to Santa. 

Now, this next one was literally the first movie I watched on Christmas 24. I remember it very well. BUT, I watched this before I had ever heard of Pretty Little Liars. I didn't even know Ashley Benson was in this till I rewatched PLL for about the 4th time and let me tell you, I was shook. 



This next film is called Christmas In Wonderland. It isn't a cheesy love film, unlike the others. It's a bit like home alone in away, but it also isn't like home alone. It involved baddies, kids and police. Just like home alone. 


The Christmas Miracle is one of my favourite Christmas movies ever. If not my favourite. There is a few films named a similar to this so its important to find the right one. Again this isn't a cheesy film, but it's quite heart wrenching, it always makes me cry. 

Long story short, it's about a man who has a substantial amount of money, who helped the less fortunate of his town. He ends up giving his neighbor and friend a job helping him, as he doesn't have any other family. She continues his legacy of a secret Santa but also ends up falling for a journalist who is trying to find out more about this secret Santa business and who this man is.

So I suppose there is a bit of cheesiness to it, as you can predict what is going to happen at the end with them. But it is also cute.




Christmas films are my all-time favourite type of movies to watch. I watch them all year round. Especially in the summer, as I hate summer with a passion and want to make it feel Christmassy. So please give me your favourite Christmas movies as you can never have to watch too many. 



Katie
xoxo


!!!21 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS!!!




Comments

Popular Posts