Perfume collection



I don't own a lot of perfume, or very expensive ones. Almost every higher end perfume to me doesn't smell nice to me. I also can't justify spending so much money on one item. 



In my collection I have.

JUSTIN BIEBER - Someday. Shop it here. This perfume reminds me of when I was in school (hating life lol). I was about to go into year 10, So I was 14. This is basically all I wore. You know when you have a perfume that you could rebuy over and over again. This is that perfume.

DKNY - Be Delicious. Shop it here. This is another perfume I will always have in my collection. It's good for all occasions. Everyday use and party use.

 DKNY - Delicious Night. Shop it here. I don't really wear this as often as I could. I'm too attached to my Be Delicious.

DKNY - Golden Delicious - Shop it here. This isn't a very strong scent of it being a DKNY number.

DKNY- Energizing. Shop it here. This is my favourite perfume if I want to smell "clean". It's a good perfume to put on if you've had a morning shower.

YSL - Black Opium. Shop it here. I didn't pay for this as you can see the bottle is tiny. I got a sample sent to me. I don't love this perfume. But I also don't hate it. I haven't had the chance to try it out properly yet. For example, to a dinner or a night out.

JEANNE ARTHES - L'Eau de Rose. I received this in a glossy box back in summer of 2016 I think it was. It is a very floral scent.

TED BAKER - White body spray. Shop it here. Even though it is a body spray. It smells as strong as a perfume. I use this in mixture with whatever else I am using that day. It lasts forever as well.

My favourite has to be the DKNY be delicious. I am about halfway through a bottle since getting it over a year ago. It is 100% worth the price.


What posts would you like to see? tweet me @kaatieharrisonn


Katie
xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts