HAX Cut Crease Kit

It's been a while since I last did a blog post. But  I am back. For my first blog post after a few months am going to do my review on the HAX Cut Crease Kit. I did a first impression or a does this thing really work video over on my YouTube. 

I received the HAX kit from Iclelivzi in an Instagram competition. I had seen liv's video on it and was interested as cut creases aren't the easiest thing to do. When I got the kit in the post I was excited to use it!




In the kit you get an instruction card, obviously otherwise how else would you know how to use it (even though I still didn't). You also get the shield to create the cut crease, a double-ended brush, Liquid eyeliner and the trio of eyeshadows.




The colours in the eyeshadow palette are actually really pigmentated. The problem I had was the brown wouldn't really blend. But I find that I struggle to blend a lot of brown eyeshadows. The Gold is one of the best Golds I've probably ever swatched, but it takes a good layering to apply with a brush.

The liquid eyeliner is just like any other liquid eyeliner in my eyes. I don't really use liquid eyeliner as I have hooded eyes so it just transfers. But I love this to create a small line as the brush is skinny. But I feel like it's so wet, but that could be because I haven't used a liquid in AGES! Also, I've never really used it anyway, other than in a pen form from collection.

The brush is honestly going to be a favorite of mine. I love how it has a big fluffy and a smaller end. I feel like it will be great for traveling as it is double ended. Also its the softest thing ever, but not too soft to that nothing blends out with it.

The last thing is the shield to make the cut crease happen. First things first, I hate it. I cannot use it at all. I feel like it makes it harder to create a nice cut crease. But when liv did it looked good, so I think I need to give it a second chance.



Overall I would rate this product about a 6/10. Maybe I can get to grips with it when it practiced with it more. 


I hope you enjoyed.


Thank you for reading.


Katie
xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts