5 Things I Don't wanna run out of.



I thought I would do a post on some beauty items that are my absolute favourites, and that I never want to run out of. Even though one day I will run out of some of this stuff and never get it again. Sad.



Zoella Hungry Hands hand cream. This is my favourite hand cream I have ever bought. I wish I bought more when I could, and more from the range. If anyone wants to gift me I would be deeply appreciative. 

Benefit Roller Lash Mascara. I got this in a gift set at Christmas. I have wanted to try it for the longest time so when I got it for Christmas I was so excited. I wanted to use it straight away. It is so good for giving your lashes length but also gives you volume. I have quote thick lashes so any mascara gives me volume. 

Skin 111 Eye Gel. I got this eye gel in a glossy box ages ago now. I'm almost out of it which makes me sad, and when I went to look to buy some more and I saw the price I almost cried. In summer last year when I wasn't sleeping much, this helped me so much. My dark circles weren't really there, I looked more awake than I actually was. It made my make up go on better under my eyes. 

Milk Cleanser. Again I got this in a glossy box, around the same time as I got the eye gel. I don't use this all the time (even though I should) but when I do it makes my skin feel amazing. It takes my makeup off but also keeps my skin moisturised. 

DKNY Be Delicious. This is one of my favourite scents that I own. Such a versatile scent that can be used at any time of the day. If it wasn't so pricey I would buy the bigger version so I could wear it every day.


Katie
xoxo


Comments

Popular Posts