My Favourite Revolution Palettes - Blogmas Day 3



It's Blogmas day 3. Even though I'm running a day being but I'll catch up sometime in the month, I'm sure of it. 

In today's post, I'm going to share my favourite Revolution palettes. I thought it would be food to share some in case someone needs a cheap palette to buy a young MUA who wants to build up her collection. I would also like to say these aren't in order of rating, I don't think I could decide that. 

The first one is the Soph Does Nails, extra spice palette. This palette came out with her second collection. For £10 this is such a bargain. There's colours for quick everyday looks and there are colours for some jazzy nights out. It doesn't look like I've used this a lot, but there is a significant amount of product gone from most shadows  I have hit pan a tiny bit on the yellow but it hardly qualifies.



The next palette is one of the first that I bought when I was getting into makeup. It is the flawless 3 Ressurection palette. I don't use this as much anymore but I feel like it will always have a place in my heart, as its what I used to really start experimenting with eyeshadow. As you can see the pinks and golds are my favourites.



The next one is the Reloaded, Newtrals 3 palette. This was like a hidden gem, as I didn't know the reloaded palettes existed. This was only £4 (now I think they're £5) and honestly amazes me every time I used it.


This is the first collection from Soph x Revolution. This is my most loved palette. The mirror has snapped off and I've it pan on almost every colour. This is one palette that I will be re-buying to always have in my collection and i think it should be in everyone's collection. Especially as its only a tenner.  



Last but not least is the colour explosion palette. I bought this off Depop basically brand new and I've well and truly used every colour in it. And for every eyeshadow look, you could think of. I don't think they make this anymore but there is reloaded palettes that have some bright colours in.






Revolution will always be my go-to brand for everything. The brand shows that you don't have to pay stupid prices for decent stuff.



Katie
xoxo

!!! 22 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS!!!











Comments

Popular Posts