Christmas adverts - Blogmas Day 1


It's Blogmas day 1!! If you don't know what blogmas is it's basically where you upload a blog post every day for 24 days. So I am going to challenge my self to upload every day at around 11am (giving the first post is very late but shh).


The First of many posts is going to be me telling you my favourite Christmas adverts this year. I sat and went through them all to get screenshots, but also to rewatch them and I realized there aren't as many that I like this year as last. IKEA released its first Christmas Advert this year and I thought with it being their first that it would be amazing, but I was kinda disappointed in it. 

But nonetheless, there are a few that I do love. 

The first one obviously being McDonald's. I loved last year, so I had high expectations for this year's one and I was not disappointed. 


My second favourite is SKY advert! I didn't even know SKY had done an advert until Zoe Sugg posted about it on Instagram. ET is one of my favourite childhood movies. As creepy as it is. Now I'm wondering, is there going to be a new ET film, as I would LOVE one. 



My next favourite is the Tesco Christmas advert. I like the main story being the whole thing,  Well in my eyes it shows that retail and delivery driver workers also have families that they want to see on Christmas. But they still want to make others happy, no matter how moody some customers can get.  




And last but not least is the John Lewis x Waitrose advert. As much as I love the tearjerkers of the JL adverts. I do also love the cutesy, funny adverts that they do. This year it was sad but I also thought it was cute how he redeemed him seld and lit the Christmas pudding (cake?). But I feel like if he went round and lit everyone's fires that it would be tearier and heart wrenching 





Already failing at Blogmas BUT I did get day 1 up!! Follow me on socials so you can keep up to date on Blogmas.


Katie
xoxo


!!!24 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS!!!

Comments

Popular Posts