Walt Disney



Hey everyone! I Feel like I've been away for so long, that this is a brand new blog. But I've planned the next 3-month of blog posts. so *hopefully,* ill be back for good, as this is something I do love to do. It's up there with sleeping on my list of favourite things to do and that's saying a lot. 

In today's post and the first post back after months, I thought I'd tell you al my favourite Disney quotes. Or my top 3-5 at least. I've been a Disney lover since the day I came out of my mother's womb. But when I was younger the only quotes I would know was things like "Hakuna Matata". Not that there's anything wrong with that quote, It's just not something that I would look at and feel 'inspired'. 

"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age and dreams are forever" - Walt Disney. 

This was one of the first quotes I had read from Walt Disney himself. I feel like this quote is very fitting to me. As someone who laughs at everything and has an imagination *as such* and I also have all these dreams that I wanna do in life. Whether them dreams will ever happen, we'll have to wait and find out.

Which leads us onto the next quote...

"If you can dream it, you can do it! - Walt Disney.

This is something that I personally need to listen to more. I always believe that hard work can make dreams and goals come true. But I'm guilty of not really believing in my self and things I do want to do in life. lol. Still will always be one of my favourite quotes.

"People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day" - Winnie The Pooh.

I think that anything that little old Pooh bear says will always be relatable in some way to someone. Anyone who knows me will know, I mostly sit around not doing much, or sleeping.

"All you need is Faith, Trust and Pixie dust! - Tinkerbell.

Peter Pan will always be one of my favourite movies. I think we all could do with some pixie dust in our lives sometimes.  Even some faith and trust at time. 



Whist writing these I noticed that they all have something related as such. Mostly faith and faith in your self. Which says a lot about me and my personality. It has made me realise that I should probably have more faith in my self, and to start believing in some of the goals I have.


Sorry if this post is all over the place. Not writing in months im a bit rough on the edges. 


Katie
xoxo













Comments

Popular Posts