A new Introduction to me

Hi there. Long time no write. As you can see I haven't uploaded a blog post in a short while. Actually, it has been a good few months lol. 

The truth is, I just fell out of love with my blog and reading blogs in general. I haven't even really been watching youtube over the last year or so ( Probably more than some of you). But it's 2019 and everyone is uploading more. Everyone has had a revamp, including me. I have redesigned my banner. Used some different colours ( not pink for once) and I used a different font. That is as far as I get with my graphic design as computers confuse me.

Now that the January blues are over. Even though I didn't feel down as such, I was just unmotivated to do anything. Also, I rewatched the whole of Once Upon A Time, in January. So that did take up a lot of my time.

At first, I thought I wanted to fully change what I want to do. But I love beauty and lifestyle too much to just give it up. So, I've told my self that I need to branch out more with ideas and not just do reviews and swatches of things. I just don't know exactly what it will be yet.

I also don't want to have a set schedule like a lot of people have. I think it just becomes so unrealistic and makes people give up (well me anyway). I just want to upload whenever I feel like it. So that could mean a blog post every day for a week and then not see one for 3 weeks after that (probably not but just an example).

This is a short but sweet post but, didn't need to explain that much. 


Comments

Popular Posts