My Perfect Date




 I am not the only one who had planned out dates, how you want to be proposed to and even your wedding, right?  I don't even know if I have told my best friend about what my perfect date would be. I should probably tell her before I put this post up so she can tell any future boyfriends. 

Linking to Tuesdays blog post My perfect date is linked to the sea and the seaside. The 1/2 dates I have been on I have walked along the beach, went to the arcades and even went for food. Well for one we walked along the seafront before going to a house party, so I don't know if that counts. But it was still a walk along the seafront so I'm including it.

Along with the sea, another thing that I think should be involved in food. Preferably, pizza. You might want to leave out the garlic dip, but personally, I wouldn't. Pizza always requires garlic dip. Or if you are from Teesside, a parmo with garlic dip. Pizza is probably the messiest food you could eat and wouldn't want to eat it when you're meeting someone for the first time basically. I suppose a picnic would be cute too but the pizza is better.

But to eat the food, I wouldn't like to be outside, where the seagulls are, the wasps and the bugs are. They would try to steal your food or try to sting you. I would like to sit in the car, preferably with a duvet cover if it is at night, or in the winter. And, a movie on a laptop. I have actually done this with a friend, and it was the cosiest thing ever.
I & Kristen camped out to watch the sunrise and fell asleep. 


I think if it was a daytime date, the arcades would be perfect. Because of its inside, and you don't realise where time is going while having fun and talking to each other. Even-though the arcades can be expensive because you don't realise how many 2p's you're sticking in the machines. Or how many 10p's are going in to win tickets. Then at the end, you have spent a minimum of £10. So I think if you are going to go into the arcades. Set a timer for how long or make sure you only have a certain amount of money, because for what you spend in them places, you don't get back in prizes.

You can totally go on mate dates to the seaside too. Why not make mate dates fun and romantic. Going to the arcades, or for an ice cream is a great way to catch up and have a good old chit chat. Or even go with your family. There is so much you can do at the seaside.


Blackpool and Blackpool central pier. 



What would your perfect date be?



Katie
xoxo


Comments

Popular Posts