Family Vloggers







Ever since I started to watch Youtube back in February 2011, I have always loved family vloggers. In fact, the first person I found was ItsJudysLife and her main channel. I still love Judy and always will. I mean they're apart of the reason I'm blogging and doing youtube today. 

With me watching youtube for so long I have found and lost so many family vloggers. I say lost because I moved channels and didn't resubscribe to them. Or they stopped vlogging. But for the majority of them, I still watch. 


Jesssfam - I have watched Jesssfam for 4-5 years now. I know I subscribed when her second youngest Landen was born. But before that, I would just watch random videos without subscribing for a few months. I love how she goes about life and raising her kids. She is someone who I look up to a lot and someone who I will look up to when I have kids. 

Okbaby - I found Kyra and Oscar in about 2016 and I was watching loads of day in the life videos. I was instantly hooked on her channel and when I found their daily vlogging channel I was even more obsessed. Their relationship as a whole is inspirational. But to see where they have come from to what they have now is even more inspirational. 


HardmanFam - I found these because they followed me on Instagram. I get a lot of people following me on Instagram on the daily and I don't usually check them out straight away. But in this case, I did. I loved them instantly. Something about them makes them so loveable. They haven't uploaded in a few months now, sadly. I hope they will upload soon. 

The Ingham Family - I found these after Zoe and Alfie had mentioned them in a vlog. Checked them out and watched the Christmas video and loved that video. Left them for a few weeks and decided to check them out again, this time I loved them and spent ages catching up with their vlogs. Now I am a daily watcher and a lowkey fangirl. I live for their holiday vlogs. My niece also loves them. She wants to be friends with Isla.


BritneyAndBaby -  Britney was the first one I watched out of this list. She only had Aria at the time and was doing them 3 part day in the life videos. She was another one who I didn't subscribe to straight away, but after I watched a few of her videos I loved her. She is the literal version if a strong independent woman.


KKandBabyJ - I found Keren and Khoa when OKbaby. I loved them straight away. The friendship between OKbaby and KKandBabyJ. I cried and I fell in love. I am as much of a fangirl of them as Keren and Khoa are of Elle Mills, maybe less I don't know if anyone can overtake Khoa. ILY AMILY Khoa but it is true, no shade though.


There are a lot more family YouTubers that I watch and love. But these are some of my all-time favourites.


Tweet me or Instagram me your favourite vloggers so I can maybe check them out?




Katie
xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts