Songs I will Always Love




I love music. Who doesn't love it? So I thought I would tell you some my favourite songs. Some are mostly older songs. I say older, I mean in the last 10 years. I also uploaded a video on this playing little bit of each song. So make sure to check it out on my Youtube.


1. Bruno Mars- Just the way you are.
 This song is the song I want to be played at my wedding when I have my first dance. I have said this for about 6 years now, and it will happen.

2. One Republic- I Lived.
Every time I listened to this song I just imagine doing a pregnancy announcement with it playing in the background. With memories of the couple before the ending of the video of an announcement. 

3. Busted - Thunderbirds Are Go.
This song just reminds me of my childhood. It is also a great song for when driving and you want to have a good sing song.

4. Miley Cyrus - We Can't Stop.
I love love love this song. It just reminds me of summer 2013, I had just left school. It was the time after year 11 and it feels like you have about a year off before starting college. It was always a go-to for me.

5. JLS - Do You Feel What I Feel.
 I feel like this song is good for a summer party. A lot of JLS songs are good for summer.

6. Hannah Montana - I'll Always Remember you.
This song just brings back all the memories of Hannah Montana. I miss it and wish it never ended. But all good things must come to an end.

7. Lilygreen & Maguire - Dear Photograph
 I really enjoy how much meaning this song actually has. A lot of people haven't heard of these guys, sadly they're not a group anymore but all their music is amazing.

8. We The Kings - Just Keep Breathing.
This is probably one of the most inspirational songs. I just love it.

9. Jackson Harris - Life Through A Lens
I first heard this song because of Shaycarl and the Shaytards. I think the song was actually written because of shay. I think it is a good quote to go by. It makes you want to record and photograph everything in life.

10. Olly Murs - Busy
This is the P-E-R-F-E-C-T car singing along song. Every time I hear it I just want to sing. It also brings back all the memories of being and Olly Murs fangirl.

I hope you enjoyed learning about some of my favourite songs. I think I am going to do a part 2 in the future. Make sure to tell me your favourite songs as I need new music.


Katie
xoxo














Comments

Popular Posts