Makeup Wish List




I watched Chloe Swift on Youtube do this on her channel a couple weeks ago and asked her if I could steal her idea. Since my 21st birthday is in August I thought this would be a good idea to do so my family and friends can get some hints. 

I wanted this since she brought it out. I need it most to make my cut creases even more cut!

I love love love my collection lasting perfection and always will. But I feel like I need a change. And this is the perfect alternative. 

Another concealer, but I feel like this would be great for highlighting the high points of my face.

This is my favourite thing from ABH. I don't really like much from ABH but this I LOVE.

I've always used powder ot a pencil for my brows. I tried to use an AVON brow gel and didn't like it as it was the totally wrong shade for me.

My favourite thing about this is the size of the wand. Also the coverage, I love how little goes a long way. 
I feel like this is something everyone has or needs in their make up collection. It is one of the prettiest highlighters I have seen. It looks so perfect for the summer.

In my video, I originally said I wanted the BH cosmetics 120 colour palette. But, I can't seem to find the one I want anywhere and I heard this was basically the same thing. 

This palette is basically the morphe version of the soph x revolution palette. It's full of colours that can be used on any day at any time. 

Favourite Color pop things 
Every time I look on the color pop website, this is a product I always go to look at. I love it. Even though I don't need more highlighter, I need this one. 

This palette has some colours in that I have never worked with and I think they would go with my eye colour.


A part 2 will be coming very soon!

Make sure to check out my video HERE!


Katie
xoxo



Comments

Popular Posts