10 things I can't live without






Everyone has a list of things that they "can't" live without. I say can't in brackets because I'm sure some things we probably could, but we just think we can't.


1. My bed.
I say this because I spend most of my life in bed. I like to use it as an office as well as somewhere to sleep. But, I could in-fact sleep absolutely anywhere. I've probably nodded off at Christmas when I had a lie down on my front room floor after spending ages wrapping presents. 

2. My Phone.
Again, I am always on my phone, It's always in my hand. Even though I never speak to anyone, other than like 1 person. But I do love not being on my phone. It's just a hard world to live in where life revolves around taking photos on your phone and always being on your phone. To having time away from it and having a "live in the moment" outing.  

3. A notebook and pen. 
I love love love doodling, writing lists etc. If I go on long journeys I always take something to doodle with. I own too many notebooks that I never want to use because they're too pretty. 

4. A teddy to cuddle. 
I cuddle a teddy every night. At the moment it's my big Elmo. My cats and teddies are about the only thing I enjoy sharing my bed with. 

5. Chocolate
I eat some sort of chocolate every day. It's just too nice. Especially kit-kats (well Aldis version of a kitkat) 

6. Pizza
If you know me well then you know that I could probably eat pizza every day. Not with pineapple or mushrooms, or a meat feast. BBQ base with chicken, and a lot of garlic. mmm.

7. My pets.
I have 2 cats Daisy and Puss and a hamster called Nim. Puss, literally only leaves my side, if I go downstairs. shes always somewhere near me when im in my room. My other cat Daisy only wants to know me when I'm feeding her. Nim is an Oldie who won't be with us much longer but I love her little annoyance. 

8.YouTube
I've watched YouTube since the beginning of 2011. 7 years is a lot of time, I watch a total different range of people. Ranging from family vloggers, to Minecraft games. 

9. Rain
I mean, the world couldn't live without rain. But rain is just pua happiness for me. I'm really not a fan of summer. April showers are nice, it's a little sunny, but the rain clouds are there. 

10. A book that I can re-read without getting bored.
This book for me is "The Suitcase Kid" by Jacqueline Wilson. I've read the same book that I own SO many times. I love it. I need to invest in it on ibooks or something so its always with me. 


What can't you live without???

Katie
xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts