Plans for 2018



I'm not going to say that 2018 is my year because I don't want it to be. But 2017 wasn't the best year of my life. A lot went wrong, and in 2018 I would like to reverse some of that. 


Firstly, it would be to get a job. In 2017 I got fired from my job and as much as i did LOVE the job, I loved the people I worked with. So finding a new job, and to fit in with them and get along would be a nice thing to do. 

I do want to get back to college in September also. I want to get my GCSEs and go forward into getting some more qualifications to work in the counseling aspect of mental health. Including people of all ages. Also would like to use my art diplomas and do some sort of art therapy.

Speaking and visiting family is something I want to do more. I drifted my self away from most family in the past few years. Well, a lot of my family actually don't get along but, the ones that I do get along with I will make more of an effort with. Also, making more of an effort with the handful of friends that bother with me is an aim. 

Another aim for 2018 is to get into blogging more. Towards the end of 2017, I uploaded quite a bit on my blog and I would like to get back to uploading more. I would also like to get back into uploading on my youtube channel again too. Blogging and doing youtube is something I do really enjoy doing so it would be nice to get into doing it again. 

The main goal would be to get control of my mental health. I have about 60% of my mental health under control. Of course, I will have bad days/weeks but I want to have 90% plus control of what goes on in my brain. 


Goals and New years resolutions are different in my eyes. But over all I need to make more of an effort with a lot of things hah. 


Katie
xoxo











Comments

Popular Posts