3 Valentines day Ideas



In the 20 years of my life. I have never had anything to do with valentines day. Never received a card, or had a date or anything. And, to be honest, I don't really care. I'll get my dream date soon, I suppose.

I thought I would give you 3 last minute ideas of valentines day ideas, that I would enjoy too so other girls/boys might also.

One would definitely have to be a movie date in the car. With blankets, pizza and some other snacks maybe and their favourite movie/tv series. I personally would like, pizza, Dr. Pepper, and High School Musical marathon. With also lots of blankets, of course, to stay warm.

Another could be just simply having a pamper night set up. A pamper night fixes anyone. A lush bath bomb, lots of bubbles. Maybe, some scented candles to set the scene and of course a face mask. I would appreciate them to go the extra mile and provide a glass of my favourite drink as well because it can get a bit hot in there.

The last is simply their favourite flowers. Surprising a girl with flowers would make her day. She might say that she doesn't want them but deep down every girl loves a bunch of flowers.


This was a quick and easy post but I wanted to get some ideas out there for people who are maybe struggling.

Let me know how your day goes.


Katie
xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts