SOPH X REVOLUTION Eye shadow Palette


For Christmas, I got the  SOPH X REVOLUTION eyeshadow palette. If you haven't already heard of it then have you been living under a rock. I'm late to get this palette but I thought I would give you some swatches from someone who can't really do make up. 

Sophdoesnails on youtube collaborated with makeup Revolution and brought out a 8 piece highlighter palette and 24 eyeshadow palette. 

The eyeshadow palette is £10  from Superdrug - here -
The highlighter palette is £8 from Superdrug - here


This is one of my favourite palettes I own, if not top. I own a few makeup revolution palettes and I have never been so in love until this palette. It's so versatile, you can create so many different looks. In the couple of weeks that I have owned the palette, I have created a few looks. This palette would be so good for travel as there are colours for eyebrows in there too. 



LINE 1                                                LINE 2

The first line of eyeshadows is mostly light. The "Penguin" shade is a basic white shade that basically matched my skin tone. "Fairy lights" is one of my favourite colours in the palette as it can be used as a light shimmer across the whole lid, or can be packed on when doing half/full cut crease. 

The second line starts to get a bit more adventurous. The purple is such a pretty colour, but I don't have a clue how I'm going to make it work. If anyone has any ideas please tweet me them. One thing I don't like about the glitter shades is that they crumble a lot easier. But I made them work.


  LINE 3                                                                 LINE 4

























The third row of shadows is all completely different to what you would want to wear every day. I recently did an eye look using "pine tree" as the shimmer of a half cut crease, it blended really nice and packed on lovely with no need to wet my brush. I'm dying to try the duo chrome colour "petrol". I just don't know how I would incorporate this colour. Again give me suggestion over on my twitter. Also, the colour "Pug" is perfect for use in eyebrows for lighter haired people. 

The fourth row is more everyday colours for me. Other than "nightmare" which is a really deep green. "rosewood" and "mudcake" are perfect shades to use in your eyebrows if you're darker. From this row "strawberry sweets" is definitely my favourite colour. With me having green eyes the colour pink really makes them pop. 



I'm aware these aren't the best swatches, but I thought it would be nice to see some swatches from someone who isn't considered a makeup artist. I really enjoy this palette and I hope you all do too. 


Katie
xoxo




Comments

Popular Posts