What I find Attractive about a guy

From personal experience, I've never had good experience with boys and just relationships in general.
Maybe I'm not finding the write men or I'm just not good enough. Which is what I mostly think. I'm gonna name my top 5 things that I find attractive in a boy. Some might not agree with me but hey who cares right. 


The first one has to be if they're good with kids. I love seeing boys who are good with kids. I don't know why, maybe because it means they might want kids in the future ;) But just seeing them be able to interact comfortably with babies and children makes my heart melt. Not being afraid to make a fool of your self for a child's happiness.

The second one is more physic but I love Redheads. I know a lot of people actually can't stand them, but I love them. Ginger curls have got to be the cutest things ever. Redheads and strawberry blondes have always been my favourite since I was like 16. I don't really know why I love them so much, I just do.

The Third is probably someone who has their head screwed on. Obviously as well as being able to let go at the right time and have fun, but I love when a guy knows what he wants and goes and gets it no matter what others say.

The Fourth is probably someone who likes to cuddle and show that they care about you. I love to cuddle. It makes me feel safe and wanted. Well until you get hot and sweaty and you want them to get off you.

The Fifth has to be someone who enjoys Christmas. They don't have to love it like I do, but if they don't at least like it then I don't think they're the one for me.


These are obviously not everything that I find attractive in a boy. Also, i don't have a type because if I fancy someone then I just do. But we all do have our preferences.




Katie
xoxo



Comments

Popular Posts