10 Random Facts About Me

I am going to be posting every day on my blog in November! Well, I'm going to try and do it. I was going to post every day on my YouTube as well, but i feel like it would be better over here seen as I enjoy this more. Maybe i will post once a week and combine it with the blog post like I usually do. 

So for my first post, i am going to do 10 random facts about me. I haven't planned this post at all other than writing it in the list i want to do for this month. So, it's going to be as random as ever. 



1. I don't really like pasta when its hot/warm. I think it makes the texture really weird, more than it already is. But i power through for the sake of some spag bol, but if i eat tuna pasta i have to cool the pasta right down.

2. I sleep with 3 teddies on a night to make my self-feel safe. I also have a king size bed so its roomy anyway.

3. I don't like ANY of the fast and furious movies. I find them so so boring. but im not really too bothered about cars, so that may be why I don't like them. 

4. i have it when i wake up late but i still do i almost every day of my life. the reason why i never get videos filmed bc i sleep away all the daylight. 

5. I dont like smoothies too much as it reminds me of soup just cold. And I don't like soup as i don't like the texture of it. No matter how hard I try I can never seem to like it. 

6. I am probably the most emotional person you'll ever meet. I cry at everything. And I mean everything. 

7. It turns out I don't really know a lot about my self because this is harder than i thought. 

8. I hate my birthday. Not because it means getting older because it means its a day all about me. people tend to try and give you loads of attention. I don't really like attention. 

9. I can't drive. I probably won't drive until the future, as I find it the scariest thing ever.

10. I don't have one GCSE at C or above because exams scare me and i think people are copying me. 




These are as random as they are going to get. come back tomorrow for another blogpost. 


Katie
xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts