What I Eat In A Day | 19.10.2017

Seen as I'm going to TRY and lose some weight I thought I should start doing what I eat in a day 1/2 times a week to help me stay a little bit of track. today I woke up at 7 am after having about 4 hours sleep and just couldn't get back to sleep. So, seen as I have to wait in for a plumber I thought I would make today somewhat productive and get stuff- like this blog post- done. 


Even though I started my day off early, it doesn't mean I wake up hungry. Who actually wakes up hungry? I don't. I eventually ate at 10:30 am. 


BREAKFAST.
10:30AM

I ate 2 slices of jam on toast. With no butter, I'm not the biggest fan of butter, ew. This is 50/50 bread which is all we eat in this house. I also had a 750 ML bottle of Orange and Pineapple sugar-free squash, which I actually drank the whole thing while eating my breakfast. Breakfast isn't my favourite meal so this is quite good for me to eat it.


LUNCH.
2 PM

For lunch, I ate a chicken and mayo wrap. It wasn't whole chicken it was just the chicken slices, but it all tastes just as good. I also had a packet of cheese and onion crisps. There isn't much in atm as were due a  food shop, but I am managing to find something. I also had another full 750 ML bottle of Orange and Pineapple squash.


DINNER.
5PM

I had forgotten to take a picture of my dinner so I had to take a screenshot of my video. But for my dinner, i had made everyone meatballs and pasta. This is such an easy meal to make, anyone can make it. I topped it with a load of cheese. cheese is definitely the best bit if this. I also drank a pint of Pepsi Max with my dinner, but as I said I forgot to get a picture of my meal before I demolished it.


I didn't eat anything else after this or drink anything actually. Recording down what I eat makes you wanna try harder not to eat as much haha.


I hope you enjoyed my first what I eat in a day. I'll probably do more in the future.



Katie
xo
           






Comments

Popular Posts