My Everyday Makeup

To co-inside with my latest video that I filmed AGES ago. I thought id show what i mostly wear on a daily-ish basis. I will link my youtube channel at the end for you all to go watch my latest video.

all links to every product will be in each name.


DISCLAIMER- I have not been paid to feature any of these products. All opinions are my own 


First is the base. It's all about creating that perfect blank canvas for everything to look right in my opinion. I first start off by using the 'this works'  in transit camera close-up primer. I got this in a glossy box and loved it ever since! As its a primer, mask and moisturiser in one, it works perfectly. I then go on to use my collection lasting perfection foundation in 02 ivory to even out my skin tone. I have to say this oxidises as you apply it but I love it. I think I will just buy the lightest shade when I next need it. After foundation, I still have some pesky spots and my dark circles to cover up. For this, I use my collection lasting perfection concealer in 1 fair. Which I'm pretty sure everyone has heard of. I just use this mainly under my eyes and a little around my face. To blend all this I use my Real Techniques- miracle complexion sponge, I use this damp as I feel it gets the better finish of the makeup. Finally to set my makeup and mainly making sure I've set my T-zone I use the Natural Collection- loose setting powder in translucent, with a Real Techniques- powder brush





Now onto the Eyes. Depending on how I feel and how much time I have it may change. but I usually go for simple looks with winged liner. I use my Makeup Revolution Pro powder contour kit - In fair, to define my crease and add a bit of dimension to my eyes. Some days I will just use that but others I will add a bit of shimmer from my MUA Professional Palette in Rusted wonders. I love this as you can create a range of summer gold looks of some copper autumn looks. I tend to sweep the top 4 across my lid to add some shine and colour. For my brushes, I use a (fake) mac 217 which I've had for ages now, a Real Techniques base shadow brush for blending and for placing product placement I use the Real Techniques detailer brush. Depending on the day I may have the liner or not, it also may be a wing or just a thin line. But lately, I've been loving the Collection gel liner and a Real Techniques liner brush. to get the perfect line. 




After that, I then attempt to make my eyebrows look a bit better. By no surprise, I'm using a collection product. I have been using the Collection eyebrow kit in brunette for a few years now and it has lasted me a good while. As you can tell I mainly use the first two colours as the black is too dark for my ombre hair. To make my brows fleeky I use the Real Techniques Brow brush








To finally finish my face off i contour using a mix of the contour shades from my contour palette. the white highlight in the palette is perfect for a glowy look. For adding a little bit more colour onto my face I use the Makeup Revolution blush in NOW. The brushes I use are an Avon contour brush and a Spectrum A10 fan brush.




Last but not least I will put some lipstick on. i tend to stick to nudes as they go with everything. From top to bottom I will name them. Maybelline baby lips (i don't know what shade I bought it from home bargains). Collection velvet kiss in caramel, I have a couple of these and I love them. They're so buttery on the lips. Next is an Avon lipstick again which I got ages ago, so I don't know the shade or anything. The lipliner I use basically every time is MACS soar and I love how buttery and soft it is on your lips and it glides on so easy. 


MY LATEST VIDEO

 

Please subscribe to my channel 



Katie 
xo






Comments

Popular Posts