Throwback thursday

I thought that I would do a cheeky TBT. I haven't got a lot of photos from my childhood with me but I recently found these.

These were taken when I was around 6 or 7 I want to say. I was on a holiday in the lake district, Grasmere visiting family and we took a trip to Windermere. As we always did.

I wasn't a very photogenic child, im till not to be honest. I always hated getting my picture took and a sometimes still do now it all depends on what mood I am in. 



 The worst part of this picture is my teeth. Thankfully they straightened up once all my adult teeth came through. 



This on of me and my older twin brothers (yes they are twins) makes me giggle. I wish I could remember what we were so amused at.


If you would like to see more TBT posts, tweet me @kaatieYT .




Comments

Popular Posts