How was my 2016?

Hello, everyone. I am back! how exciting. In today's blog post is going to run through my 2016 month by month and tell you ALL about it. I hope you enjoy.

2016 was an OK year. It wasn't the best but it wasn't terrible. I have had worse years in the past.

To start the year off, I got my first job in retail, Which was great. But in the myth of training for my new job I was right in the middle of sitting all my GCSES. So, that stressed me out a lot. I started not going to college as much. But I also made a lot of friends in the meantime and we started going out almost every night and that made it all better I suppose. Making friends is fun but sometimes friendships don't last for long. Remember that. 

I typed out a big long paragraph about my anxiety but then realised that's too personal but basically. I got diagnosed with severe anxiety in 2016 which didn't come as much as a shocker to me. But it's still not a nice thing to have to try to go through life with when you're trying to fit in with your friends and you can't to the normal things that an 18/19-year-old would be doing.

Time for summer!! Summer was honestly great. I went to see all my dad's side if the family for a week in July. I mean I loved every part of it apart from getting tonsillitis and unable to eat my dominos pizza:( That is probably the saddest part of my year. I also had my 19th birthday! which were you know as great as a birthday gets aha? For my birthday my mum surprised me with a trip to Harry Potter Studios in London. That was probably the best thing that happened in the year. It was such a great experience and I cannot wait to go back in December. 

I then left my first retail job which I got at the beginning of the year and got a new job. The reason for this is because I was not happy with the way I was getting a treat at my old job. But now I am much happier with the job I am in so all is good. 

CHRISTMAS!! Christmas is my most favourite time of year, It's just a shame that it wasn't snowing! But there has to be some downfall of living in the UK.  I'd say I wish it could be Christmas every day but most people are miserable on Christmas. I don't know why because its amazing haha. Towards the new year I was still too into Chrismas, I didn't want to focus on a new year beginning. And the fact I had to be at work for 7:15 on new years day. But we won't go into that.




If there is one thing that i learnt in 2016 is that you should never let anyone bully you out of something you are doing. Not matter hoe high they might be in a business you have just as much power as they do and they have no right to make you feel bad about your self.














Comments

Popular Posts