Getting motivated

Getting Motivated


Struggling to get motivated to diet or to get fit? Or to work hard at work or your hobbie? I know i am. Recently i have been really thinking about what i want to do with my life, and how i want to do it.  Right now, i am up at 1AM on a Monday morning thinking what i want to do with my life, what Blogpost to post and what Videos to film. (Im also watching old Shaytard vlogs)

I recently started to 'diet'. Its not really a diet, it is just a healthy eating plan thats been provided to be by the NHS ad i get weighed every week. I am required to lose a little bit of weight due to me having to have a operation on my ankle.

 I didn't have much motivation to actually diet but ive been watching a lot of shaycarl videos and looking around Pinterest and its gave me motivation to lose the weight. Now, i do have my off days. I do eat like crap some days. But without them days i think i would actually go mental. I realised after a week of not having a cheat day i was in such a mood. Just having a cheat day it actually makes dieting easier for me.

If you're struggling to find motivation I do recommend watching fitness videos on YouTube. Or even jst looking around Pinterest. YouTube videos do help me a lot to get motivated! I can sometimes sit there and think. WHY, Why did I start this? Then I just have to watch a few videos and it all comes back to me.

This post doesn't make sense, to be honest. It's really to say KEEP GOING and you will get there. I always think I will get there because the weight loss is slow, I've not got many subscribers. But I just remember that one day, just one day, it will all come together and be what I want it to be. 



I've Been on this diet for 3 weeks now and I've lost 4lbs. Yes it's not much but it's 4 lbs less than I was before! It makes me want to keep going 


Thank you for reading 


Bye-bye 
Katie
Xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts