Where have I been?

Where have I been?


So, I haven't uploaded in a while. sorry hah hah. I've just been SO  busy lately. From college coursework, work and just having a life. I've wanted to write a post and upload a video but by the time it came to having the time to actually write one I was so tired that I was just falling asleep as soon as i got into bed. But gabby (velevtgh0st) has sort of inspired me to start my blog again, as she has started hers again. And one of my friend from school said she liked my blog and youtube haha.

Now, this is my weekly plan. More for me than you. I am not guaranteeing that i am going to actually upload but i will try haha.

WEEK PLAN:
MONDAY - Day off
TUESDAY - blog post 
WEDNESDAY - video 
THURSDAY -Filming day 
FRIDAY- Blog Post
SATURDAY - Editing day ( if not at work)
SUNDAY- day off/editing 


I need ideas for videos and blog post so follow me on twitter @katez_anates and tweet or dm me with ideas.



Bye-bye
xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts