What Camera do I use?


What camera do I use?



I only use this camera for filming my videos as it isn't a good camera for taking pictures on. Well to be honest its not very good for anything now, but i will stick to it for filming. 









I have thee Samsung WB100. It was a good camera at first then over the last 3 months or so it has started to get very pixely- if that's even a word, and grainy.  But I haven't really took good care of this. I mean, lets say person flung it over a wall and it landed on a concrete floor and the flash did break. It was in a case otherwise it would be a mess. But when i first bought it it was an amazing camera. Really good quality, good auto focus, white balance, everything. 

I paid around £100 and it was worth it. But I feel i could've got more for my money if i really looked around. I am not thinking about saving for the canon 1200D. Saving... yes :') 


If you have any suggestions for cameras please message me, or comment on this post.



Thank You 

Bye-bye
xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts