My life in 2015 - Page 1 of 365



Page 1 of 365.


I spent coming into the new year, in bed sick. I don’t enjoy it. Even though I spend all day in bed anyway but i don’t like being sick as well. I would like to get a full 8 hours sleep before college starts on Monday. But I suppose it gives me time to watch The suite life on deck on Netflix. Having American Netflix is so much better than the British one. But I suppose any is better than none. All I want to eat right now is a pizza but my New Years resolution was to lose more weight so need to try my best to be healthy


How did your first day of 2015 go. Better than mine I hope. I’m going to be posting on my blog. The page 1 of 365 style thing every day! And I’m gonna try create like a little year book. Leave a name that I could maybe call it? The link to my blog is on the picture everyday

Bye-Bye 
xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts