How I edit my instagram pictures?

How I edit my Instagram pictures!



OK, so I seen themakeupbydanielle' video on how she edits her instagram photos. And seen as i love Instagram, I thought I would show you how I edit them. It is very similar to every single other YouTuber but hey this is my way to. I will also be uploading a video next week to how i do edit my instagram pictures :) 







 
First step, take a picture. Obviously.
Then I choose the picture that i want. And in this case this picture of my nails that I took for my previous blogpost.
























I then will choose a filter, usually 'mesa' from the new "Wander" pack. Well that's what I've been using a lot since this new pack came out. I usually have that filter on 100. Also i might use 'fjord' depending on the image. I would the put a light leak, or dust filter on but lately i have been loving the '10' in the wander pack to. As it adds a little light leak to the image, and doesn't over power it.




 For my black and white photos i will mainly use these 3 effects. Ash, coal and raven. These are personally, i think, the best ones to make it black and white. I mainly add these along with a  light leak to brighten the image up a bit.




This isn't up at 8PM but i find it hard for some reason, At least this is up on the correct day.


I hope you enjoy this blog post, there will  be a video up next Wednesday at around 4 pm hopefully.



Bye-bye
xoxo












Comments

Popular Posts