HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY RACHAEL!


HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY RACHAEL!



Happy birthday to my best friend Rachael! She turned 18 on the 19th January. This post was mean't  to be Mondays post but as I mentioned in my previous post i am behind:(


This is a picture of me and Rachael (left) at a little get together on Saturday night (17th Jan). We got a little tipsy of course lol. It was a night to remember! Shes like my sister that ill never have. Wee laughed and laughed all night long.



This was a picture taken from a video. But it was time for her to blow out her 1, 8 candles. On her cake she had The Walking Dead character, Rick. I don't know what's happened to him now, all i know is she refused to as his face LOL.


 I had a little sing song with Rachael and her auntie Danielle (right). It was so unlike me but they are like my family so i act some what normal in front of them.

This night actually made me realise how much i love my second family. OR alcohol got to my head;)



If you follow me on Instagram you would have seen this image that i posted. This is one of my favourite pictures of me and Rachael, 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I love you lots and lots!



Bye-bye
xoxo



Comments

Popular Posts