My Life On The Internet


"My Life - on the internet."

As you have guessed by the title, this is where i'm going to tell you all about what im doing week-to-week. No, my life isn't too interesting, but its worth a shot. 



I have tried multiple times to blog. But as you ave guessed by me making a new one, I  have failed on  both accounts. But this time i am going to try and keep it up, see where it gets me I have also got a YouTube.  I have got around 35 subscribers on it. I haven;t been posting recently as of college. But i have start to want to film again so i think i will film loads and then start to upload in January. But that's for another post ;).




 I haven't really thought of what to post. Other than my life obviously. But i haven't got a plan of how will do it, will it be in little stories like a secret little diary or will be be where i post images OR both in a mixture. I haven't got a day or time that I think i will post every week. As at the moment  my YouTube schedule is every Wednesday, but i think that will be changed to a sunday as then i feel like i would have more time to film edit, so i think that i will go off what ever i decide for my YouTube, for my blog. If that makes sense hah hah.

It might not be very interesting as i get started but im sure it will get more interesting as the weeks go on and i get out on a venture.


I originally got the idea to start blogging back up after ive started to read Zoes (Zoella) new novel 'Girl Online' i got a little bit of motivation to start a secret blog that none of my friends know about, So i'm going to try it out and hope i can stick to it this time.


Want to stalk me? @katez_anates on twitter & insta.



Bye-bye
xxx

Comments

Popular Posts