What have I been doing during lockdown?






What have I been doing during the lockdown you ask. Well, not really much to be honest with you all. I can't even say that I've started a new Netflix series because all I've done is watch Disney plus over and over again. 

I started my lockdown the day our Boris announced it, March 23rd. Since then all I've really done sleep. I have slept so much, it's ridiculous. I had just started a new job in mid-February, after almost 3 years of unemployment. Going from having all the time in the world to do what I wanted basically (apart from being skint all the time). To a full-time job, 6 days a week, and some 12-hour shifts in there, I was becoming to realize that I need to start getting more sleep and not just living on Dr. Pepper, coffee, and the free food I was getting.

So,  my somewhat of a sleeping pattern is out the window. As I haven't once woken up before 10 am, or went to sleep before midnight. But I am also taking advantage of being able to oversleep, as when I do go back to work I'll most likely be working 6 days a week again.

One good thing did come out during lockdown. That is Disney plus. I have been waiting so long for this to come to the UK. I even pre-ordered it and paid for the full year. So when it finally came at 1 am. I was ready and waiting to binge Hannah Montana, Suite life (and on deck), wizards of Waverly place, and more! I am sad, however, as Sonny with a chance isn't on and that was my absolute favourite to watch. What have you been watching while in lockdown?

I think I have spent almost £100 on Sims 4 packs, this year alone. Every time they have a sale I can't resist buying something and seen as they've had a sale on for the last god knows how long. I just couldn't resist a bundle! So I now own, cats and dogs, seasons, city living, University, parenthood, laundry day and kids room stuff. Although, every time I think I'm getting somewhere with completing something on it, they bring out a new pack! I mainly love building on the Sims at the moment. I do want to have a huge family tree on there someday. 

I had so many productive plans at the beginning of lockdown. Like blog more, play with my makeup more, start knitting scrunchies to sell, or start doing little prints to sell. I even wanted to start being more creative with my TikTok. But all I have done is get 100k view on a video of me removing sharpie from a fan, (although it is a very satisfying video to watch!) But, I just haven't felt motivated, until now. Until its almost time to go back to work and back to normal life. I find the motivation to make changes. Although I am still going to try all these to change my life for the better, it will just take a bit longer. Probably a lot longer, but we can do this.

What have you being doing in lockdown? Give me some tips for keeping busy over on my instagram @kaatieharrison.


Katie
xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts