The Seaside





When I was younger I didn't appreciate the seaside or living so close to the sea. I always wanted to move to a city or to the countryside away from the sea. But since my anxiety has gotten worse and I have grown up, I have realised that a sea is a beautiful place. I still want to move away from Hartlepool. When you've lived somewhere for so long you sort of get bored of the place. 

One thing I have always said is I want to have a date by the sea. I think it is the perfect place to sit and talk, walk along the beach and go to the arcades. Hartlepool's beaches might not be the cleanest beaches. But there is sand and water at least.

When I do and if I do,  have a boyfriend I want to go on dates to the beach. I don't want to go on a honeymoon to a beach because I want to go to Disneyworld Florida for my honeymoon. But for dates, especially early on in the relationship, when you are still getting to know each other. There isn't too much distraction from other things around and you have to actually talk to each other.

The seaside is also a great place to have mate dates. I and my friend used to go to the arcades for a couple of hours all the time and we would have the most fun. Even if we just went and got an ice-cream and sat in the car. It was some of the funniest times ever.

What is your favourite thing to do at the seaside?




Katie
xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts