Taking your time.




"It's okay to grow slow" 


Whether this means height wise, business-wise or anything. It's better to take your time with things.

I started to tell my self this, this year when I started up my youtube channel again. I realised not everyone grows as fast as some. But I also learnt that it's not about how many subscribers you have. Of course, everyone has their goals etc, but making them goals unrealistic is only going to make you more disappointed when you haven't hit that goal when you wanted to hit it. 

Not every business grew quickly. They may only start with 10 customers and them customers being friends and family. Not every YouTuber grew quickly. Zoella didn't grow quickly, Pewdiepie didn't grow quickly. They have been in the business of YouTube for years. 

Don't rush your life. Take it slowly and enjoy it. For some, it will be harder than others. Grow old gracefully. Or even keep your inner child or teenage or even early twenties in you till you're old. 

What is the point in rushing things? Other than when you're starving, hungover and sat in Mcdonald's drive-thru on a Sunday and they're taking forever - then you rush.

I am really enjoying doing a quote every Tuesday. 


Katie
xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts