Cats


As a cat lover, I love this quote. I never used to love cats as much as I do now. But now I am obsessed. 

I spend day and night with my cats. If you follow me on Instagram you will see that all I post are pictures of my cats. One of my cats is more loving than the other. Both very needy, loving and are happy to see you when you come home. My eldest cat loves to cuddle right up to me and I love it. But she's not doing it so much now that it is getting warmer. Point 645 to why I hate summer. 

One day I want to go to a Cat Cafe. Even though I would never want to leave and I'd want to take loads of cats home. But sadly I'm not allowed any more cats. 

Are you a dog or a cat person? Or maybe a guinea pig, or a hamster person. What's your favourite animal?

Katie
xoxo







Comments

Popular Posts