The Past.



"The past is a place of reference, not a place of residence"


I only found this, this past weekend. It took me a while to understand what it truly meant. Once I did understand, I've never felt so relatable to a quote. 

Falling out with family and friends will happen to everyone. But nothing says you have to forget the memories you did have. You still enjoyed being with them when you got along. I hate when people break up with a girlfriend/boyfriend and say "what a waste of 4 months/years". You didn't really waste your time. You were happy when you were with them so why say you wasted your time? As much as you can erase someone from your life, you can't erase the memories. 

Don't stop referring back to old memories with someone you once loved. Memories last forever.


Katie xoxo 







Comments

Popular Posts