How Much Is My Face Worth?


This tag was floating around on youtube a few years ago. I always wanted to do it, but didn't want to do it when my make up skills weren't all there. They're still not all there but they're more there than they were even a year ago. It has shocked me how much I actually spend on makeup altogether. 

The first thing is a primer. I never really got along with primer. Still, don't really, I'm still getting used to them. But primer makes everything stick. So my friend gave me her Benefit Porefessional matte rescue primer that she didn't like and I actually really like it. It's only a sample size which is still £10.50. 

For foundation, I use the L'Oreal Infallible 24H-matte. Even though I have only used it a few times, I don't love it. Maybe at the end of the bottle, I will. But at the moment I feel like it only looked good for the first hour, and then started to disintegrate. No matter whether I am using a primer or not. So i don't think I will be repurchasing this. I've had collection foundation that has been better and I don't think it is worth the £8.99.

The concealer I use will always be something that I love. That is the collection lasting perfection. I think just about every British YouTuber loves this concealer. High coverage and is only £4.19.

I don't splurge on powder. They all do the same job so the one I use us the Collection pressed powder, for £1.99.

On this occasion, I decided to do my eye make up before the rest of my face. Since getting the Soph X Revolution eyeshadow palette,, I haven't really branched out into any other palette. Its such a great palette for £10.00.

Not wearing eyeliner and just mascara is my new favourite thing to do since getting the benefit roller lash. It's so lengthening, but also adds just enough volume to my lashes. With or without curling them. The only thing I don't like is the price of £21.50.

To finish off my eyes I did my eyebrows. for the last 2 and a half years, I have used the same Collection eyebrow kit (gross right) but it has lasted me for ages and it is only £3.99.

Moving onto finishing my face, I contoured/bronzed. Instead of using two different products because I am lazy, I use one. I recently got the Benefit Hoola bronzer in a mini from my friend. It only cost £12.50.

I don't wear blush all the time especially in summer because I get very rosy cheeks. But at the moment I am using the Benefit Galifornia blush. I love it, but I don't think that it is worth £12.50.

The next is my favourite bit, and that is the highlight. I use highlighter every time I do my make up. Even sometimes when I don't wear a full face, it is nice to pop a little highlighter on and it makes you look like you have a nice glow. My favourite is the Sleek Solstice palette for £9.99.

For my lips, I use the same colours basically. I don't tend to adventure with colours very much, even though I really want to. I line my lips to create a better base for the lipstick to stick to and to add more colour. I use a barry m lip liner and they're £2.99.

Depending on the day it depends on what nude I go for. Today's nude was one from essence. This brand is so underrated and they're lipsticks are so pigmented for the price. They're only £2.30!


If I have calculated everything properly. The total is £101.44. This isn't near as much as some people but I didn't think it would add up to this. I suppose you don't realise that everything does add up in the end when you're buying things.

CHECK OUT MY VIDEO I DID ON THIS LOOK HERE 

I'm thinking about doing another video and blog post on a full glam how much is my face worth. So make sure to subscribe to my youtube channel to see that video coming up in the future.




Katie
xoxo


Comments

Popular Posts