Being happy.


I first heard this quote from Alfie Deyes (Pointless blog). I didn't really understand why no one would be doing things about what made you happy. Well because I thought that I was happy in my current situation, current friendship groups, everything that happens in life. I truly thought I was happy. 

But now, I couldn't preach this quote enough. I used to do things for the sake of others. Putting my self in an uncomfortable situation for the sake of others. Being in a job that made me unhappy for the sake of having money to be with "friends". Only now I realise I wasn't happy at all. 

Even though I am worse off for money, don't have many friends. I am doing something that makes me happier. Not 100% happy, but I'm happier. Doing blogging and youtube as a hobby is one of the best hobbies I've ever done, but also one of the hardest to do. I never expected it to be as hard as it actually is, to be honest. I don't think anyone does. 

A lot of people don't do things they really want to do. Staying in a job that makes you unhappy is bad for you and others around you. Look for another job. Find new friends. Find a new hobby. Just don't do it when it is too late. 



katie
xoxo









Comments

Popular Posts