Being 4




You don't remember anything from being 4. But I seem to remember this photo being taken. I'm sure it was one of my first few weeks in the nursery. I was shy and hated it. I was playing in a sandpit alone when the teacher came over and took a picture of me for the wall, which later also got used for a calendar. You know the ones you make in school to give to the grandparents.  As you can see I was thrilled to be getting my picture took. 

Every time I see this it makes me laugh because of how miserable I am in it. And also at my hair cut. I look like a boy. What was my mam thinking? I didn't realise how much my nephew actually does look like me. Except he's not an anxious 4-year-old who can't smile. He's a terrible 2-year-old who says 'OO-WW-EE' to everything that hits him. 

One day I would love love love to go on a little tour around my old Primary school to see what has changed. I've been left 10 years this year and there must've been some changes. 


New TBT every month. 


Katie 
xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts