She Believed



I want to start posting a quote every week. Maybe on a Tuesday. I live life by the quote. I love them, especially when you need some inspiration. 

"She believed she could, so she did" 


If you haven't heard this quote then one, you must be living under a rock or something. Two, you probably don't follow Danielle Caralon on any social media. I love Danielle and how inspirational she is as well as keeping it real. Check out her latest video here


I never truly understood this quote until Recently. I always believe in you get what you've worked for. I've never really had "dreams" as such growing up. Other than the typical childhood dream of DisneyWorld, which is still a dream. Who doesn't want to have the Disney world experience?

I got more dreams when I left school and started to grow up more and realize more things in life. But it still wasn't until recently that I realized that as much as you have to work for what you want, you have to believe.

I never believed in my self ever. I let the words of others put me down. But now I have learned that if I believe in my self then others might believe in me too. Of course, you'll get the ones that won't see the point of your dreams. All you need is one person to back you and that will help you believe in yourself.  But the main thing is you believe in yourself. 


Believe in yourself. Always.



Katie
xoxo























Comments

Popular Posts