One years time.




I thought I would do a post that I could look back at this time next year and see if anything has changed.

I don't want much to have changed because too much change isn't good for anyone. But it is good to set any goals every year. Not new year revolutions, because no one ever sticks to their new years resolutions. I can't even remember what mine where.

The main thing is I hope that I am in college working towards becoming some kind of counselor and working towards being in the mental health sector. This is something I have become more passionate about in the last 6 months or so, since learning more about my own mental health. I think if I put what has worked for me into a business to help others out then it would make me happy.

Another thing would be to maybe start buying things to move out with. As someone who loves Instagram and Pinterest, I have a lot of things in mind for my home when I move out. It doesn't come cheap but I don't want to buy things that aren't going to last me very long.

It would be nice to have FULL control of my anxiety. At the moment I'm still in a weird place with it.  Which I am going to go into more detail in another blog post.  I don't think I will have full control of it. It will still be there, but more control is always better.

I would like to think I am still doing this. I love Blogging and YouTube. Like I LOVE it. I can never stick to hobbies, but this is one that I actually enjoy doing. It gives you so much escape from the world and I love it. My English has improved in writing and talking since starting blogging more.


I can't wait to come back in a year to see if anything on this list has changed or happened.

I hope you enjoyed reading

Katiex
xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts