Baby Girl Names




Just like I did a post for baby boy names that I love. I am finally doing one for girl names. I am so so fussy with what names I like and don't like. It is 100% personal preference. I hate my name yet some might love it. Obviously my parents liked it back when I was born, otherwise, I wouldn't have been called what I am today.

These name won't be in any order. Maybe in the future, I might use one of these names for my child.


1. Lilia/Lillia
I started to love this name when I started to watch JesssFam on youtube. Her eldest daughter is called it and i love how unusual the name is, and how you don't hear it anywhere.

2. Adrienne
If you have seen KUWTK you will know that Rob's ex-girlfriend is called Adrienne. She plays Chanel Simmons in the Cheetah Girls. Which every kid born in the 90's/early 2000's  LOVED. I never really thought about this name until it was mentioned on KUWTK. But I love it.

3. August
I'm not 100% on if this is a name, but I love it. I just find it so so cute.

4. Nim
I got the inspiration for this from the film Nims island. Since I first seen the film years ago I loved the name. But my hamster is now called Nim so I don't know how I feel about calling my future child it.

5. Bentley
I feel like this name might be a name for a boy. But I really like it for a girl. I like how unusual it is.

6.Winifred
Every time I watch Mary Poppins I love the name even more. If you haven't seen it i suggest you do, before the new one comes out.

7. Keren
If you have subscribed to KKandBabyJ on YouTube then you will know this spelling of Karen. Karen is such a normal name, but this spelling makes me actually love the name. Maybe a Keren baby will come along and they don't just pop up at mums asking for the store manager.

8.Aspyn
Again this name is an inspiration from a YouTuber. Aspyn Ovard, I've watched her for years. I don't even think her name was out when I watched her, she was still "haute brilliance" or something. I like how you never ever hear it. I've only heard it from her.

9.Esme
I had not even heard of this name till about a year ago. I started watching "The Ingham Family" on youtube when Zalfie had mentioned them in a vlog. I instantly fell in love with them, and also the name of their second daughter. It's one of them names that you hardly hear, but you can still find on some novelty name things, like Christmas decorations.

10. Penelope
I never used to think anything of this name until again Kourtney Kardashians daughter came along. Seeing the name go with a little person makes me love it. I think I would have to be dressed all posh like lady Penelope from thunderbirds if I named my child it. It seems too posh for me, but I love it.



What I've said about these names probably doesn't make sense, but I make sense in my own mind haha.


hope you enjoyed


Katie
xoxo






Comments

Popular Posts