20 questions with Gabrielle





I've decided that im going to start making the 20 questions a series, that I will TRY and get uploaded on a sunday. Might be uploaded at 23:59 like this one. But it's still sunday right ;)

I decided to do 20 questions with Gabrielle. A friend ive had since like 2011, when I asked in english "is anyone sitting here" as I go demoted to a lower band of classes and didn't have a clue who anyone was. Some of these questions made me laugh. Some made me question who I am friends with. 


ME- Most embarrassing moment?
Gabrielle- I can’t think put on the spot like this

ME-  Who do you look up to the most?
Gabrielle- my mama

ME -  Biggest fear?
Gabrielle- the dark but not scared of the dark scared of not knowing what’s there like when you’re outside and it’s dark and you can’t see, tha

ME-Would you sky five? 
Gabrielle- yeH

ME-PLL or gossip girl??
Gabrielle- gossip girl all the way

ME -favourite memory?
Gabrielle- my 18th with all ma fam and homies

ME-  Favourite memory with me? 
Gabrielle- HAA ZZZ N SKYPE o r going to the beach having a beach day and ice cream

ME- If titanic/mamma mia/letters to Juliet weren't films what would your favourite film be?
Gabrielle- footloose, I love a bit of footloose

ME- what are you natural at?
Gabrielle- putting these bad boy eyelashes on

ME- Dogs or cats?
Gabrielle- dogs

ME-If you could meet anyone dead or alive who would you meet?
Gabrielle- cleopatra I think we would click ya know 

ME -What's your biggest secret ;)?
Gabrielle- I don’t have secrets I’m a open book 📚 

ME -What's your current obsession? 
Gabrielle- wrapping a square of cheese and a bit of onion in ham and eating it, OR decorating 

ME- How would you describe your self in 3 words?
Gabrielle- idiot, stupid and clueless all rolled in one 

ME- How do you think your friends would describe your self in three words?
Gabrielle- bitchy faced lass

ME- Christmas or birthdays? 
Gabrielle- birthday 

ME- If you had to move out of town where would you move?
Gabrielle- York

ME- Rate 5SOS/BTR/ the janoskians best to worst?
Gabrielle- best - 5sos, janoskians, btr 

ME- Do you miss school?
Gabrielle- YES 
ME- Do you read my blogpost Everytime I upload them ;)
Gabrielle- I do actually the one with Scarlett and Jesus was the best ever




I can't believe she acually wants to go back to school


Katie
xoxo




Comments

Popular Posts