20 questions with my niece


I did 20 questions with my niece. I felt like I was the cameraman from 73 questions with VOGUE but it was fun to ask her the questions. 

Thinking of the questions was harder than you would expect. I went on about 6 different sites, had a scroll through pinterest and ended up with these. 

Let us get started. 


Me- what is your name?
Scarlet- S C A R L E T (she spelled it out ??) 

Me- How old are you? 
Scarlet- 5 

Me- how are we related?
Scarlet - Through Jesus. Because Jesus makes us all. 

Me- what do you want to be when you grow up?
 Scarlet - Like you.

me- What's your favourite thing about me
Scarlet- You are cute.

Me - How old am I?
Scarlet- 51

Me - What is your favourite food?
Scarlet- spaghetti bolonase

Me- What makes you happy? 
scarlet - playing with my friends and you 

me- what's is your favourite song?
Scarlet - Shout out to my ex - little mix 

me - Do you have a best friend?
Scarlet- yeah, you.

Me- what are you scared of?
scarlet- Zombies 

me - what is your favourite thing to do when with me?
scarlet - eat sweeties.

Me- do you like school?
scarlet- sometimes 

Me - who do you love the most?
scarlet- You!

Me- whats your favourite flavor of ice cream?
Scarlet- chocolate 

Me- What's favourite thing to do at school
scarlet- play around all day and not do work

Me- If you had 3 wishes what would they be?
scarlet- toys, shimmer, and shine, fidget spinner that takes you places

Me- What's your Favourite thing to drink?
scarlet- apple juice 

 Me- What is your favourite movie?
Scarlet- High school musical. 

Me- what do you want for your birthday?
Scarlet- Slime, Emily, and Rosie from Thomas The Tank Engine and 2 LOL dolls.




Need to think of who to so next. 


Katie
xoxoz








Comments

Popular Posts