New Years Resolutions





I feel like everyone always has new years resolutions, but never sticks to them. I am certainly guilty of doing that. But in 2017 I did actually accomplish one of my resolutions. That was to have a night out. Now if any of you suffer from anxiety you might understand what it's like to be in the crowd of a nightclub. I managed to do 3-night outs, all scattered throughout the year. As much as I do love going out, I don't think that I will be going out again anytime soon.

For 2018 I don't have any goals to do with alcohol or food or losing weight. Like a lot of peoples are. As much as would like to lose a bit of weight and try new foods, I won't.

My first new year's resolution is to make more of an effort for my self and not for others. In the past, I have always put others before my self. In the future, I do still want to put others before me but I do still want to take more time for my self. Even if that means actually buying a lush bath bomb and not just looking at them online. Or getting a pizza when I want one. One thing I do enjoy is going on shopping trips alone so it would be nice to go on them more often.

Another is to spend more time with family and friends. In 2017 I did isolate my self more than the normal person. I do like being alone, but think it is good to socialize for your mental state and others. I also didn't see many family members in 2017. My family isn't one of them close net families. I have separated parents, and hardly no family that gets along with me. Also, my dad lives in the west of England and I'm on the east so it isn't easy to get to and from. I do normally go over for a week or so every year, just sort of became a tradition for me to go see him, so I want to get that organized ASAP.

I do have a bucket list for 2018, which I will be making a blog post on. Also, i would like to make more of an effort to upload on here and my youtube, because I do like it. I actually love it, it's a way for me to escape from the world we all live in today when I'm typing away and nothing makes sense.


I hope you enjoy this and I hope your 2018 is the best it can be.

Katie
xoxo


Comments

Popular Posts