Snog, Married and Avoid

This is such a random post but I used to love doing this in school. So I thought I would do it as just a quick post. This is a Youtuber edition and it is male and female because everyone has girl crushes no matter what.

The first set is the boys. Which are Joe Sugg, Alfie Deyes, and Marcus Butler.


SNOG- Would have to be Marcus Butler. He will always be an MCM for me, since the beginning of time.
MARRY- Would have to be Alfie. He just seems like he would be such a caring husband. He is so caring to Zoe now. Which is every girl's dream, am I wrong?
AVOID- Sorry to MR Joe Sugg, but I'm going to have to avoid you. One reason is because of girl code and Amie Slack loves you. But I like my boys to be tall.


Now for the girls. They are Zoe Sugg, Gabriella Lindley, and Anna Saccone.

SNOG- Without this sounding too weird, but since she got her lips done her lips have looked so amazing and im so jealous of them because mine is like little lines.

MARRY- I'd 100% marry Anna Saccone. She has always been someone I looked up to since I started watching them back in 2013. And for her to be there for me every day in a marriage would be nice. She obviously cares for her whole family so so much and I think that's amazing.

AVOID- I don't intentionally mean to avoid the Suggs, but Zoe is more someone I would want to be my friend and someone I know I can bitch about others too. All girls have bitching sessions, don't they? Or is that just me.




I did't want this to sound to creepy but we all did this in school so it was a nice little throwback.


Katie
xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts