If I Won The Lottery

Everyone always saying " if I won the lottery I would ..." so I thought that it would be good if I sat down and properly thought what I would do. 

The first thing I would do is defiantly invest. Maybe in a house to then rent out and shares in a company. I’ve always wanted to buy a house/flat and do it up and rent it out to someone. Interior is definitely one of my favourite things to pin on Pinterest! And then I would always have something to hand down to my kids if I owned something.

The second thing would be donating to charity. I feel like everyone says this, but I would love to donate to a few different charities as they need the money more than I do. I would like to donate to a mental health charity, an animal charity and a charity that supports cancer research. 

The Third thing I would do is put some into a savings account for my children/grandchildren to do what they wanted with. I don’t want to leave them with nothing when I do pass away…eventually. They could also know that my funeral is paid for if I leave them money.

The fourth has to be a whole new wardrobe. From shoes to coat. To daft T-Shirts, I want a load of new clothes. I would still probably just go to Primark. I still can't justify paying loads for clothes, What girl wouldn’t do that if she won the lottery? 


The fifth would become debt free. No one wants to owe money to people, and I for sure hate knowing I owe money out. So I might as well pay off what I owe while I have the money.




This was only a short post, but never the less I hope you still enjoyed it.

Come back tomorrow for another blog post.



Katie
xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts