How Have I Changed In A Year

I have seen a couple of these post's, so I thought that I would do one.

I don't really think I've changed much in a year. Other than I spend more time at home than anything else now. I also spend more time blogging.

In the last year, I would say my anxiety has gotten worse. It has got better in some places but mostly worse. But I suppose everyone gets worse before getting better. Some people might think I've gotten better but only I know myself how I'm feeling.

Goals and Aims have 100%  changed in the last year. This time last year I wanted to work in entertainment, and advertising. But now I am leaning towards mental health. I am still interested in the entertainment end of jobs, but I feel like I would benefit more from working in mental health. I just have to get my own mental health under control, before working towards that goal.

Last year I was also anti-relationship and stayed away from boys. But things changed once i hit 20, and I realized im not getting any younger and as much as I would love to be the crazy cat lady. I don't think my family would appreciate it. Also would like some cuddles now and again.


Lastly onto looks. Girls don't really age much, well not quickly like men can. Men can grow facial hair but girls can only change what they look like by changing their make up. Other than my hair getting longer and changing colour, and my makeup getting a little bit better. I don't think i've really changed.

Having ombre hair does change the way you look a lot. I do prefer the way my hair is now. I feel like it is in better condition now that I have dyed it, as I take care of the blonde and before I didn't really condition it when it was all brown. I feel like it doesn't wash me out as much as it used to either, even though it is longer now.

My eye makeup has defiantly gotten better. You can't really tell in these photos but it is getting better. But I am no MUA.

TOP- 2016           BOTTOM-2017



Hope you enjoyed this blog post.

Come back tomorrow for another post.



Katie
xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts