Baby Boy Names

In today's blog post I am going to tell you baby boy names that I love but I won't be using. I might end up using these in the future. But I am not pregnant and don't plan on anytime soon. But I am that person that always looks at baby names. 


1. Noah
I have loved this name for so many years, but now it's becoming so well used. I still love it but its just not as strong.
2. Landon
There isn't really a lot of people I know who have used this name but there's something about this name that is making me not want to use it. But it is still one of my favourite names for boys.
3. Cooper
I think this name is so pretty, but when you say it with a British accent it just doesn't sound right at all. This is 100% an American name. 
4. Caleb
I love this name for Pretty Little Liars, and that is the exact reason why I don't want to use it. I also feel like I might use this yet, but it isn't in my top 3.
5. Oliver
I've loved this name for as long as I can remember. I used to have a cat called Oliver before he ran away so I don't think I could commit to calling my kid this. 
6. Crispin
I first heard this name from Daddy Day Care. If you haven't seen that i suggest you go and watch it. I like how unusual this name is and how little you hear it, but it didn't make it into my top 3.   
7. Luke
This is such a common name and that is the main reason why I don't want to use this. But this name is such an easy name to pair up with other names and they look and sound right. 
8. Hudson
I didn't really think of this as a name for a person but I saw it somewhere and thought it would be good for a little boy. I just don't like it for when they get older and become a teenager. 
9. Austin
I really like this name for a teenage boy, I couldn't imagine it on a little boy or an adult for some reason.
10. Paddington
This is a bit of a weird name because it's the name of a big station in London and it's also the name of a well-known bear. But I think its cute and could be shortened to Paddy when they got older. 



I hope you enjoyed this post. 



Katie 
xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts