30 things before 30

Since turning 20 in August, I have wanted to have a list of things I would do in the next 10 years. Then maybe come back every year and see how much or how little I have done. So I thought of  '30 things before 30'. I don't know if anyone else has done this but I haven't seen anything. I feel like its a bit like the Disney film 16 wishes, where she has 16 things to do before her 16th birthday but does them all on her 16th birthday.

It has taken me a while to think of everything. Nothing is in order, but there are 30 things. Some are a bit random. But what's life without some crazy.

1. Skydive. Preferably for a charity of some kind. I have wanted to skydive since I was about 10. So maybe one day I will

2. Bungee jump. Again, preferably for a charity. This one scares me a bit more but I will do it.

3. Marriage. I'm not too bothered about getting married, but it would be nice for my dad to walk his only daughter down the aisle. And I sort of have it planned.

4. Children. I want at least 2 kids by the time I'm 30. I want them quite close together too, as I would like them to be close to each other.

5. Visited Sorrento, Italy. I think that this place is so beautiful, and its a place I would want to go and be a tourist in.

6. Visited Disneyland, Califonia. This is an iconic place, it is a place I want to build memories in.

7. Owned a real Christmas tree. I love Christmas so much, but for some reason, I have never owned a real tree. We have always had fake ones.

8. Got a fur baby. By this, I mean bought or adopted a dog. Preferably a dalmatian. A per completes a family, and as much as cats are my favourite animals ever, I will always have a love for dogs.

9. Passed my driving test. I haven't even started lessons yet, and all my friends are passed basically. So I think this is a responsible goal to have.

10. Moved into my own home.  I want to do this sooner than later. I don't think I could be one of those that live at home till they're 25. But we shall see what happens.

11. Visited Brighton. I have wanted to visit here ever since I started to watch Marcus Butler and Alfie Deyes on youtube. I will get there one day. Even though it's quite expensive.

12. Visited Florida. I don't want to go here for Disney world, believe it or not. I just think this is quite a beautiful place and would love to go to all the major states.

13. Go to the Golden Gate Bridge. I think this is basically everyone's dream. I have wanted to go to this bridge because of the Disney film homeward bound 2.

14. Have money saved for a mortgage. I don't want to have a mortgage before in 30. I want to have as much as I can save up before I do anything.

15. Raised a total of £5K+ for charity. I want to help out others as much as I can, there are people out there who are less fortunate than I am. And I am someone who can help, even if that means giving a homeless man a 99p burger from McDonald's.

16. Started to train to work in mental health. I've only recently decided I want to work in mental health, I'm not 100% sure where in that sector yet. But I need to get my own mental health under control first.

17. Own my own car. I want to fully own a car and not have one on finance. Maybe I will start off in finance but I do want to have it paid off.

18. Hit my goal weight. This might or might not happen. But I can always try.

19. Taken my mam on a cruise. We both want to go on a cruise and I would prefer to be able to pay for her to go on it as a present.

20. Swam with Dolphins. Some might not agree with this, but it is only really a once in a lifetime experience to do it.

21. Get a tattoo. I have been thinking about the tattoo I want. I do only want tattoos that actually have a meaning because they're there for the rest of my life.

22. See a westend show. I have only ever been to see a show once and that was at the Sunderland empire to see Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, with my secondary school.

23. Ride a horse. At 20 years old, I have never ridden a horse. I do get quite scared when I get near them. So I think it will be good to do it to get over my fear.

24. Take a first aid course. You just never know when a first aider is needed. It makes it a lot easier if a member of the public is trained in it, it makes it easier. Also, it could save a life.

25. Camp on a trampoline. I have always wanted to make a trampoline into a little den. making it waterproof so no water can get in. and making it cozy with some outdoor lights, and lots of duvets.

26. Throw a random dress up party. I think it would be fin to throw a random party, just for no reason at all and invite loads of people. And then people can bond with each other.

27. Hand out food to the homeless. Ever since I seen the film A Christmas Miracle I have wanted to order like 100 double cheeseburgers, chicken mayo, maybe some fries from McDonald's and just hand them out. One day I will do something like this.

28. Visit the Children's ward at Christmas. I would love to go and hand presents out to the children on the children's ward at Christmas one day. Even if that's just a coloring book and some colorings.

29. Be a tourist in my own town. Even though I have lived in Hartlepool my whole life. I don't know a great deal about it.

30. Apply to be a foster carer. This has been a dream of mine for so long now. And i would want to at least apply to be a foster carer.





I hope you enjoyed reading things I would like to do before I turn 30.

Come back tomorrow for another blog post.


Katie
xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts