Top 5 favourite Animation movies

I don't know about you, but animation movies are my all time favourite. I would rather sit and watch an animation over any other. I mean CGI is another favourite.  I have always, always been a huge fan of Disney. Not all of my top 5 are Disney mind. 

1. 101 dalmatians 
101 Dalmatians has always always been my favourite! It always will. Only the last 5 years or so I have rediscovered my love for this, and when i got the DVD for Christmas my life was basically complete. I cry every time, at different parts (I'm an emotional person). My favourite part of the movie is when they are all feeding off the cows, it pulls at my heart strings. If I was to be one of the pups i would 100% be Rollie! 

2. Peter Pan Return to Neverland
As much as I love the first Peter Pan, the second is my favourite of the two! something about it being set in the wartime makes it that little bit different! I love how they kept Wendy as a mother and it was her children that got to go see the world we all want to go to of Neverland. I think a third movie would be great, but do it as an animated version of the movie HOOK where Peter grows up. 

3. The BFG
The BFG has always been a go to movies to watch (CGI as well). Even though i was always scared of the giants and i thought they were going to eat Sophie and the BFG. I always went back to this if I didn't know what to watch or I was too lazy to change out the DVD (which i still am a lot of the time). This is one film, as well as the rest, that i will be introducing to my children and grandchildren one day hopefully. 

4. The Iron Giant 
I feel like not a lot of people have heard of or seen The Iron Giant but again, this was a classic from my childhood. I remember having this on VHS! Yes, I was actually around when DVDs weren't a thing. I used to watch this so much it used to make the tape loose the sound. My favourite bit has to be the ice cream sundae scene that Hogarth is eating. I never knew an animated meal could look so yummy!

5. The Tigger movie
5th but not final of my long list is the Tigger movie. I think this is one of my favourites because I always have memories of watching this with my nanna, back when she was still with us. If you haven't seen the Tigger movie you must be living under a rock or something. This was one of the first films I got on DVD and to this day i still have the first DVD i ever had of it. I love how everyone in the Hundred Acre Wood all came together and helped Tigger try and find more like him and even dressed up as Tiggers them selves. Even though they all knew he was one of a kind.



I hope you liked this tiny insight to my life.


katie
xo

Comments

Popular Posts