The New Year

  Goodbye 2014, hello 2015

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

I hope you all had a good new year. I'm spending mine writing this blog post, while suffering from a virus:( sucks right?

This is going to be a short post as i have another post to right but this is just to say what i am going to do as blog post. I am going to try and post EVERY DAY for the next year. It's going to be like a 365 page book. 12 chapters. 365 pages. Just all about my life and what i get up to on that day. Yes some days may not be posted on the right date but they will be posted. Some days might not be as interesting as others but i'm sure i will make you up for it.


New Years Resolutions?

I suppose I do have some resolutions. As i do every year. I haven't stuck with any yet so yeah.
This year I really want to lose more weight. Got a few pounds that creeped their way on over Christmas, so i am hoping to lose more:).
My second one would be to post more on my Blog and YouTube. I was going to have one posted up on the 1st January, but i haven't been able to even speak to make a video and i've been so so sleepy and exhausted to even type a blog post so that is why there will be  few all at once.
My third would be to try and feel better about my self and to not put my self down all the time.
I haven't really got any more as i am not very good at sticking to them.


That's it for this post,

Bye-bye
xoxo









Comments

Popular Posts